Fall Mini sessions - to raise money for SIDS of IL, Inc
When you make a direct donation to SIDS of IL this week, you also get a free fall session from us!
We are hoping to raise $1,000 for SIDS, short for Sudden Infant Death Services of Illinois, Inc. The first 10 families who contribute $100.00 or more toward the organization this week will get a complimentary fall mini session from Corfias Films. Please make a donation directly via this LINK. Your donation is tax deductible. More about SIDS of IL, Inc., please visit their website at https://www.sidsillinois.org.
SIDS of IL, Inc. is a not for profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the prevention of sudden, unexpected infant death by providing educational programs to families, healthcare professionals, law enforcement, childcare providers, and the general public as well as bereavement services to families and any others who have experienced the tragedy of a sudden, unexpected infant death. Lucy L. is one of the dedicated staff member of SIDS of IL, Inc.. With Covid, it has been harder for the organization to meet their fundraising goal. They are just a few thousands short. When Lucy reached out to us, we thought maybe we (you included) can help!
FALL MINI SESSIONS details
When and where:
- Sunday, November 1st, 2020 (November 8th is backup date)
- Morning Sessions: 7am - 9am Location: Oriole Park - 5430 N. Olcott Ave, Chicago
- Afternoon Sessions: 2pm-4:30pm Location: Chevalier Foreset Preserve - by I-90 Cumberland exit
Mini Session details:
- Each session will last 10-15 minutes.
- Images will be available for download in 2 weeks after photoshoot.
- All images will be full resolution, edited and include a photo release.
- $100 donation will include 5 of your favorite images. $20 for each additional image.
- Your pictures will be delivered via an online gallery
How to book:
- Fill out the booking request.
- Kamie will text you for confirmation from 773-930-9521
- Make a donation to SIDS via this donation page
This session can be for families, just for the children, for engagement, for elopment, for anniversary celebration...anything you wish. This mini session has no props set up. Just nature and its beauty. Social distancing will be kept. Kamie (photographer) will wear a mask. If you or I become sick, rescheduling is strongly encouraged.
TEXT KAMIE 773-930-9521
Chicago, IL | Harwood Heights, IL